Automotive carpet cleaning machines. Clean plastic headlights.
Automotive Carpet Cleaning Machines
- Carpet cleaning, for beautification, and the removal of stains, dirt, grit, sand, and allergens can be achieved by several methods, both traditional and modern.
- of or relating to motor vehicles; "automotive supplies"
- containing within itself the means of propulsion or movement; "a self-propelled vehicle"
- The automotive industry designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells the world's motor vehicles. The automotive industry is one of the most important economic sectors by revenue.
- Of, relating to, or concerned with motor vehicles
- (esp. in manufacturing) Make or operate on with a machine
- (machine) a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
- (machine) any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- (machine) an efficient person; "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
Mytee HP60 Spyder Auto Carpet Cleaning Machine
This is our most popular Detailing Machine. Its compact size makes it the perfect extractor for the mobile detailer. But don't let its size fool you. The Spyder has all the same features and specs of its big brother. 100 psi demand pump, powerful 3 stage vacuum motor and a 1200 watt heater. Built in dryer with all the attachments to help interiors dry fast and blower to clean out cracks and crevices. The Mytee HP60 Spyder also keeps everything professionally looking and organized with its large capacity hangers. Couple this machine with a floor wand and you'll have an excellent carpet cleaner! Don't hesitate, buy yours and get into the auto detailing business today!
#3/52 - Petersen Automotive Museum
#3 on my Los Angeles favorites is the Petersen Automotive Museum. Located on Wilshire Boulevard and Fairfax Avenue, along Los Angeles' Museum Row.
I forgot to mention these 52 of my Los Angeles favorties are not in any particular order.
Nice museum with many great looking cars. This one particular is a Chrysler Turbine.
It's was difficult to get any great shots in the museum. It was dark with black ceilings so I couldn't bounce any flashes. Also there were so many spot lights on each car that each caused a light reflection on the shiny car surfaces which annoyed me. However the Chrysler was parked next to a white wall. So I used a little bounce flash to help me out. The "Fuel Cell" was for a Nissan Fuel Cell car behind the Chrysler. I liked the green color with the orange.
Strobist: Bare SB800 at 1/16 power to camera left and above, hand held and aimed to the white wall to camera left for some bounced light. triggered by pocket wizard plus II.
VegasiZM?6—Automotive Service Center
Automotive Service Center
Photo taken thru cracked piece of glass
I found laying on the ground near by.
Street shooting along the Vegas Strip
Las Vegas, Nevada
High Contrast B&W + Spotted Sepia-Tone
Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6
Nikon D300 | MBD10
No Invites or Awards + if you favourite one of my shots
and don't leave a comment I will block you.
of colon cleans
baking soda drain cleaning
how to clean slate tile
how to clean up oil spills
machine for cleaning tile floors
clean oxidized aluminum
cleaning inside of washing machine
how to clean leather gloves
how to clean a baby's nose
office cleaning proposal