Organic Cleaning Companies : How To Clean Walls For Painting : Dry Clean Solution.
Organic Cleaning Companies
- Associate with; keep company with
- (company) an institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies"; "he started the company in his garage"
- Accompany (someone)
- (company) be a companion to somebody
- (company) small military unit; usually two or three platoons
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis; "hydrocarbons are organic compounds"
- a fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter
- being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms; "organic life"; "organic growth"; "organic remains found in rock"
- (of food or farming methods) Produced or involving production without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial agents
- Of, relating to, or denoting compounds containing carbon (other than simple binary compounds and salts) and chiefly or ultimately of biological origin
- Of, relating to, or derived from living matter
Argonne, Nalco partner on resin wafer technology
Argonne National Laboratory and Nalco Company, with headquarters in Naperville, Ill., have reached a licensing agreement for an electrodeionization technology that will help significantly reduce the cost of producing clean energy and of the chemicals and water used in industry. The separations technology can process biomass-based feedstocks into biofuels and chemicals.
Specifically, Argonne's patented technology allows for the deionizing or the continuous removal of charged products like organic acids from aqueous streams and eliminates the requirement to continuously add neutralizing agents. Conventional bioprocessing technologies require significant capital expenditures on energy-intensive steps to recover these products and generate large waste streams.
Photo courtesy of: Argonne National Laboratory
Sustainable Company Brochure
Sustainable Company Brochure design template by Aaron Shurts.Showcased on Inkd.com.
Any company or business taking steps to become a more sustainable corporation can utilize this brochure to describe the process. This straightforward brochure has space for the company to describe 4 different modes of "going green" with both photos and text. The organized layout and clean colors reflect an image of a company moving towards a more sustainable future.
general house cleaning
how to clean your car seats
dry clean spray
professional carpet cleaning service
cleaning fiberglass bathtubs
how to clean wood
carpet cleaning machine repair